Wednesday 13 April 2011

Rainbow unicorns~

Now as some of you (actually, most of you) would already know, I'm rather obsessed with the sky. Especially when it's pretty. *w* I'll share a couple of my favourites:

3/3/11

22/3/11

The Jebus Tree! (29/3/11)

Today... 13/4/11
Well. I just can't resist whipping out my phone and running to a clear window when I see such epic skies! As far as I know, taking 29569457934759387 photos of the sky is the only obsession I have... (For real, guys.)

Then I had the realisation of a dream...:
"I wish I would have an awesome sky like this on my wedding."

I reckon that would be the BEST thing I could get. Besides you know, a nice guy or something. But that would make my day perfect. :')


DOUBLE RAINBOW ACROSS THE SKY WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVAAAAAR!


Also, if you're reading this, and I still remember you when/if I get married, remind me for an invite. ;)


~~~

Help out a fellow friend! Leave any suggestions or comments for future posts down belooow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment