Monday 4 July 2011

Strawberries and (ice)cream

Today's the official first day of the holidays! It is AMAZING. Omg. You would not believe how much work I have(n't) done. But then again, it's probably the same with everyone else... :P


Seeing as it was the first day, my sister and I decided to get super creative with our lunch! Yay! We ate leftovers.


We also had some strawberries that needed eating, so we did what one would naturally do - cover them with chocolate! Yay!





Of course, things don't go quite according to plan most of the time. We tried to melt our first batch of chocolate over a pot of boiling water (like the pros...?). We failed. I didn't believe that chocolate could burn... I was wrong. We ended up just microwaving the chocolate (Y). Still fun though! As you can see from the pictures, I only did two of the strawberries... Take your guesses! (Hint: they're the reeeally ugly ones. :P)


After using our bowl of chocolate and realising that we had quite a few strawberries left, we decided to just cut the damn things up and throw them in a bowl of icecream. Like anyone else would. :P

Strawberries with icecream~ Who could say no?

I can tell this is just the beginning of many other culinary adventures in our household to take place in the next two weeks... ;D


~~~~~~


Oh yeah guys! I remembered the other day that I never did reveal what colour my nail polish was... LOL. (This post right here, if you want to check it out). For anyone that cared, it was called Mango Mango. As if that wasn't obvious at all... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment