Monday 11 July 2011

Would you like a Post-it Note for that?

(What is it, baby season or something? :L)


It's another of my friends birthday! And yes, I have more than two friends = zomg amazing!


This friend is, I'd say, has got to be one of the kindest, most thoughtful, smartest and loveliest people I know. That's not even an exaggeration. She's always concerned with everybody else, and she's always willing to listen and help out (as far as I know :P).


I get to spend heaps of time with her, namely ext. maths, bio, chem and music, and in this time, she has proven to be one of the best people to be friends with. I can't even name half of the things she's done not just for me, but for everyone who gets the honour of being this girls friend. Seriously. I don't know what kind of world we would be in without her lame jokes (that polar bear one was from her! :P). Which reminds me, I found another one:
"Hey, know any good jokes about sodium?" "Na."
Thank you, Facebook. (Click teh joke for the group page to like it.)


Anyways, we (a bunch of her friends) pulled together some money and we bought a box of various goodies. Like post-it notes, because the friend in question has quite the collection... :L. There was also a plushie, some cosmetics, and of course, a jar of Nutella. Naturally.


So there we go. Like always, a picture must included, so what's better than a birthday message? A birthday message on a post-it note? No. A birthday message on a DOMO post-it note. TRIPLE WIN!
(At the bottom: "Domo says so! XD". 'Cause
I know my handwriting is atrocious. :L)


Heh... Happy birthday again, Vivian! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment