So. If you haven't figured it out yet, today was the last day of Term 2. I must say it's been pretty busy, with various camps, excursions, tests, Monday lunches and everything in between! Haha. I'd just like to put it out there by thanking everyone I've seen/talked to/waved at/tripped over this term - it wouldn't have been the same without you!
Now we (my friends and I) have one term of our preliminary HSC course to go, and it's coming down to the wire. Or something like it. It's crunch time! I think now's the time to adjust our mindsets and attitudes towards work. Well. Maybe after the holidays. I don't know. All I know that if I continue working at the rate I'm going now, I'm absolutely screwed in Year 12. D:
Anyways, H O L I D A Y S ! :D
Today was a great day to end the term on. (Maybe that was because it was the last day...) Anywhooo... Yes. It was fun.
What we did today:
- Ancient: Continued watching some video on the scandals of the Emperors of Rome. They were naughty back then! :O
- Double Bio: More videos, then looking at pictures of mitosis-ing cells on the net because we were too lazy to go look through real microscopes. I love our bio teacher. :')
- Chem: Making molecules of water and stuff out of those atom ball thingys! Yay! That was funny. :D
- Double Music: Good, as usual. Better, seeing as we had a sub and we could kinda do whatever we wanted... Kinda. :P
- Lunch: EPIC LOLS. Half of us got married/engaged/dated the same person by being given rings made from jelly snakes. It was beautiful. We also made some lovely music. Come on, who wouldn't sing along to Accidentally in Love?! Especially when you did Year 7 music at our school... :'D
- Maths: Still LOL - resulting high from said epic lunch.
- Chem (again): CHEMISTRY BINGO IS THE BEST THING EVAAAR. YEAAAAH!
"Oooh, let's make words! ...RePo! You know, as in repo man!"
|Our beautiful rings of luuurve~ <3|
So there you go. My day in a nutshell. Filled with nuts. Figurative and literal. :P
Happy Holidays, everybody! :D