Thursday 14 July 2011

Yay, I'm carbon... average?

Well... Neutral = middle = average. There you go,


So... as I was browsing through one of the blogs I'm following (http://photo-optical.blogspot.com/ if you're interested), I found a cool little badge at the bottom of their blog:


blog-carbon-neutral-blue-transparent



Since I'm a lazy bugger, here's an excerpt from the website! - http://www.kaufda.de/umwelt/carbon-neutral/


One Blog - One Tree
“My blog is carbon neutral” is an initiative, originally started in Germany by the “Make it Green” programme, that has the goal to reduce carbon dioxide emissions. We plant a tree for your blog and thereby neutralise your blog’s carbon footprint for the next 50 years! Everyone can make a small contribution to the environment. Every tree counts!

So there. If you've got a blog, make it carbon neutral average! :D




Sorry about this lack-of-content post... Unless you'd prefer it that way! :O Please tell me if you do... Anyways, I should be posting something else up tomorrow, and if not, on Saturday... and if not, well... You're just going to have to wait, aren't you? :P

2 comments:

  1. I really like this post! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! And no worries - I can't go around stealing ideas without acknowledging my source... :P

    ReplyDelete