Anyway, before I get into the thick of my blog, I have only one thing to say:
I hate buses. Again.But before I get to that adventure, I've got one thing to share with you guys...
ADVENTURE THREE: FREE KITKATS
Yes, this is legit.
- Like the 7Eleven Facebook page wit yo Facebook account. Sorry to those who don't have Facebook... I don't think I can send
- Go to the Free KitKat app (Aren't I nice, providing all of the links? :P)
- Voila! Free KitKat for you and whichever friends you feel like gifting some yummyness to :D
Oh, I guess you have to rock up to a 7Eleven, too... mebbeh. :P
|Proof! Sadly, I was a bit too much of a chicken to get a |
proper shot, let alone luvo in front of the store!! :P
ADVENTURE FOUR: CATCHING A BUS IN THE CITY
*shiver* Today was not my first
bad scarring experience with Sydney buses... However, that doesn't mean that this was any less worse... if that even made sense. See, this experience has left me grammatically traumatised!! D:
When I got off that bus, I just had to walk down the road to the hospital. How hard could it be? It was to be a 450 metre, 5 minute walk.
But guess what? Somehow, I can turn the simplest of trips into a freaking one-hour long adventure. LOL. But seriously. It took me an hour after getting off the bus for to get to the hospital. ONE HOUR. INSTEAD OF 5 MINUTES. *raaaaage*
I got off a couple of stops too late, not knowing that I had missed both of the stops on Oxford Street. Luckily, my mum told me earlier that if I went past Hyde Park that I would have missed my stop... After realising that we were going past Hyde Park, I got off ASAP. Walking back to where I came from, I passed the 7Eleven mentioned in the above Adventure :D
I decided to walk down Elizabeth Street, thinking that the hospital was actually pretty close by, and on this side of Oxford Street, but noooooo, I had no idea where I was LOL. I called my mum, who also happened to be pretty lost about it too... When I reached Wentworth Ave, she told me I was going the wrong way and for me to go back toward Elizabeth Street. After receiving further instructions, I found a city map (THANK YOU, SYDNEY CITY COUNCIL!) and finally got an idea of where I was meant to go. Besides that though, it was a lovely Sydney day to be out and about :D (but sorry, no photos ><)
|Goddamn. At least I know where to go now...|
a) I had no idea where to get off,
b) I had very little/no idea how to get to the hospital,
c) I got a free KitKat! :D
Despite this minor setback, my little misadventure still had some pretty awesome parts to it :D
1. On the bus, there was a few girls sitting near me, chatting. They apparently "hadn't seen any of their friends from group these whole holidays" (which is kinda like me, now that I think about it...). Upon hearing this, I immediately assumed they were in Year 12. I think I'm correct... :P Some other things to note about her/them
- Someone does legal, 3U maths and plays the piano for Music! Woo!
- Someone has been "sitting on [her] ass for the past week reblogging pictures of [some handsome guy].
- Someone has watched two seasons of Sherlock recently, and was asking if there were any more eps...
- Someone also mentioned Doctor Who...
2. When I was waiting at a traffic light to cross the road, I heard someone say that they actually lived in my suburb. That may not sound very exciting to you, but for someone who is used to saying that they live in the suburb next door which happens to be half a gajillion times bigger than their own, that's kinda epic. Also funnily enough, that guy didn't say "habibi" or "LEK SHUUU, ULEEEHHH". :P
3. Okay, if the other bits of news didn't get you excited, this should...
So, I saw this brony...
But seriously, I saw an actual brony. Like, a 20-something year old guy, with a Pony t-shirt!! I almost died from shock. Here, I made a ragecomic just to show you, because words cannot express.
That's about all for today! Enjoy the last scraps of the holidays - there are still shows to watch (ROYAL PONY WEDDING FTW), pictures to reblog, fandoms to... fan with,
Don't forget to be awesome! Cass :D