"It's been a while" –––> understatement of the year.
Well, I hope y'all have been fine - I know for a fact that I haven't slept at a decent hour (ie. before 12) for the past 3 months or so... Stupid HSC >_>
But that's okay! It hasn't stopped me from having HEAPLOADS of fun (although it should have :P)
Since my last update, quite a few pretty big things have happened...
- Music Camp
- *Somepony's* birthday... and party.
- Cake - rainbow cake AND gifs of said cake...
And a REALLY TRIPPY VERSION OF THE SAME CAKE:
Now that I've neglected to finish this post for two and a half weeks, I've figured out the best way to get you all up to speed with my life (cause that's what you're here for, right?!?!?!)
What's this "best way", you ask?
Well of course, in true HSC spirit, this update will be in one sentence dot points, like all the notes I have for my subjects yaeh.
Okay. So here goes!
- Music camp
- Food-less year 11s
- Midnight snack food taking up the whole cupboard which was for luggage and shiz
- Dress up for Trivia night - embarrassing and exposing costumes were embarrassing and exposing...
- Screaming like men and modelling while on the Giant Swing
- Beating everyone at Kart Racing, except for each other, cause we're weird like that.
- Taking "photos" of each other, "unintentionally" getting people from the other school in the "background" of our photos...
- Rehearsals for hours each day yay!
- Oh, SURPRISE CAKE?! I actually cried...
- Some sort of party...?
- with cake?!
- with friends?!
- with friend's boyfriend?!
- with friend's boyfriend doing unspeakable things?!
- with friends bobbing for apples?!
- with hilarious in-joke presents from friends?!
- an amazing day?!
- an amazing night?!
- wet feet...?
- MORE CAKE?! YES, ALL THE CAKE.
- Some other sorta insignificant thing... exams or something? Pssh, whatever.
- Probably more... PONIES OMG PONIES.
- Going to Maccas in almost every free I had to get MOAR PONIES
- Here, have a photo...
- Also, OMFG FRIENDSHIP IS WITCHCRAFT.
- SWEETIE BOT.
- Being as cute as a wheelbarrow ;3
- Guess what? MORE PONIES! Except this time, they're edible.
- Pony Tails, deleeshus fruit thingies that were $5 for 2 boxes of 8 individually wrapped pieces of candeh.
- I ate so many Fluttershy heads... Such a defenceless little thing could stand a chance against the hungry bronies. LOL. (Why does that sound so wrong? D:)
- Basically, I spent over $20 dollars on lollies in a week. I have the boxes to prove it!
- Slowly but surely driving myself to insanity due to sleep deprivation (much like AppleJack in Episode 3...)
- Probably a whole lot of stuff which I don't remember...
|This be my drawerful of ponies... :3|
I would have LOVED to have gotten more
Twilights and Raritys, but they had sold
out by the time I went back for more D:
and most recently,
End of termParty for Demi! Yay!
With what started as a cleverly disguised "end-of-term" party, with cakes, chip & dip, lollies, the whole sh-bang, we carefully distracted Demi with the food on the table so we could gather all the presents we had bought earlier in the morning (I'm getting really good at last minute shopping now!). Yay, presents!
|Demi takes THE BEST photos... ;P|
Happy Birthday Demi! I hope that everything will turn out well for you in the coming year (let's just take it in little steps ;)). If you ever need anyone to turn to/talk to/
grope at/express emotions with, you'll always have me, and I think the rest of the group with agree with this sentiment. We'll always be around - if not physically, but at least spiritually, going with you through this School-Certificate-less year :D This year has been great so far - let's hope to keep it the same for the rest of the year.
But of course, that's easier said than done... :L
*Buy some apples!* Cass <3