Anywho. It's basically the end of 2011. Well, there's no better time to say it, is there? LOL. It's the end of this year, and probably time to turn over a new leaf... Anyone have any resolutions to share? :D
I'm not much of a resolution planner... I think. I just never did it. I don't really have enough motivation/gullibility to get myself to do things. Seriously. Not good. But I guess if I write them here, I won't be the only one to know what I've not done... wut. o__o
Aaaaanyways. Here's my resolution*!
*(may or may not be subject to change...)
- Study. Like, for real.
- Don't piss people off.
- Don't kill anyone, in any way.
- Actually stick with the things I plan to do. Like this resolution, to begin with.
- Blog at least once a month. (I can't believe I skipped November... LOL.)
- Hopefully not become a literal fat slob. I've heard that the average (haha)
weightmass gain during the final HSC year is 2-6kgs or something. LOL.
- Don't go batshit crazy. (Although I can already see it happening...)
and last but not least...
- Don't forget to be awesome! :D
Well. I think I'm going out to see the fireworks tonight, so I'll add some photos as soon as I can. :D
Aww man. Now that it's (going to be) 2012, I'll have to get used to writing '12 instead of '11... Dammit.
Yeah. That's basically all I wanted to say. Out with the old, and in with the new - it's time to refocus our mind on what matters most, whatever that may mean. Best of luck for the new year - we're gonna SMASH it! :D